We train a new generation of businessmen and scientists
We are an official research unit
We are proud to announce that the STB innovation centre has been officially awarded with the status of research unit. We put emphasis on modern teaching which is so much more than mere passing down book knowledge. For us, the most important aspect of teaching is to let others gain real-life experience.
We train the business sector
We improve the qualifications of employees working in companies which deal with research and analyses. This is a perfect opportunity for any team to prepare and meet new challenges as well as to create additional benefits for its employer.
We will gladly advise you in regard to supporting your employees. For more details – please give us a call or e-mail us.
We help popularise science
We know that through real-life experiences young people are more attracted to gaining knowledge and do it more easily. This is, in our opinion, the only way to truly encourage next generations of Poles to gain education.
Therefore, we set ourselves an ambitious goal. We want to actively participate in activities which popularise science among young people. We operate in high schools and junior high schools. Moreover, we do not forget about the necessity to practically prepare young people in regard to their future jobs.
We work in collaboration with EduLab (a science and technology park located in the city of Gdynia). We organise laboratory classes for students which are run as workshops – this way of teaching has proven to yield excellent results.
Example class topics
During our laboratory workshops we touch upon the subject of (among others):
- Cleaning products and cosmetics.
- Mixtures versus compounds and colloidal solutions.
- Acids and bases – preparation, properties and indicators.
- Salts – preparation and chemical properties.
- Monofunctional derivatives of hydrocarbons – monohydric or polyhydric alcohols and phenols, aldehydes and ketones, carboxylic acids, esters, and amides.
- Multifunctional derivatives of hydrocarbons – simple and complex sugars as well as nucleotides, amino acids and proteins.
- Factors which affect the rate of a chemical reaction.
- Redox reactions of chromium and manganese compounds.